Healthcare professionals are often too focused in the administration of the care plan that some patient needs are not given the appropriate attention. To help your physician, nurse or therapist with patient care, we can provide assistants in the process.
Patient Care Assistants can also support family caregivers who have taken the task of personally caring for an ailing or injured loved one. Services in this program include but are not limited to:
- Medication reminders
- Personal care and hygiene
- Light housekeeping
- Meal preparation and planning
- Accompanied visits to the doctor
- Mobility assistance and transfers
- Bathing and Grooming
- All of our PCA’s are Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA’s) or higher
All therapies are contracted and are subject to availability.